Peerzo’s Quality Repair & Installs L.L.C. was formed as an automotive repair shop in October 2001 in Spokane, Washington and founded by Jeff Peer. Jeff has been an ASE Master Automotive Technician since 1996. The business started out as a one-man auto repair/service shop, specializing in custom electrical work.
Practicing quality, honest, lowest possible cost, common repairs, service, and specialized high-end custom installs, upgrades and modifications over the years, this business has grown with multiple employees, performing all professional levels of automotive repair and service work, thanks to our local, loyal customers.
Who We Are and What We Believe In:
- We are a full service clean automotive facility that performs all minor and major repairs, maintenance, and servicing, on all makes and models, domestic and foreign, in a professional, honest practice at the lowest possible cost.
- We provide quality brands accessory purchase and installation with a nationwide warranty!
- We believe the customer comes first and deserves nothing less because without you we wouldn’t exist. We look forward to earning your business and establishing a long-term professional relationship.
- We are a Certified NAPA Auto Care Center. It requires the highest standards of the automotive industry that facilities must conform to and maintain the code of ethics, that we believe in and agree:
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA Auto Care Program
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while in our possession
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work to be performed
- To perform high quality diagnostic, repair and service at a fair price.
- We believe these are very important key business practices to be a successful and professional automotive repair facility for years to come!
- Employ ASE certified technicians.
- Same day service, most cases. Extended warranty repairs.
- Provide Written 12 month / 12,000 mile standard nation wide warranty, and up to 5 year /50,000 warranty on approved services.
- Your new vehicle specific maintenance / servicing / repairs / recommended by us are OEM certified and will not void your warranty!
- We feel it’s important, and employ a standard practice of notifying customers of OEM safety recalls and/or extended warranty coverage related to your specific vehicle brought in to us for repairs. With our advanced database access to save you money notification. We have seen some extend up to 12 years or 100,000 + miles.
- We will beat any written estimate by 10% of equal quality on parts and workmanship!
- Rotating special pricing on routine servicing, example, Fuel & Intake system cleaning 98.00 special, regular 137.00. Recommended every 35K, our most popular service from our customer’s positive feedback on mileage and power improvement when car wasn’t brought in with for a problem, but our scheduled recommended maintenance!
- Scheduled oil changes can be done while you wait: average time is 45 minutes and includes a free safety and maintenance inspection you can trust. We will never sell you something you don’t need.
- We also keep records in our database of all maintenance and repair history performed, and is required by all manufactures and third parties warranties to remain in effect!
We specialize in:
- Used pre-purchased vehicle safety repair and maintenance inspections, before you buy, or to keep your current vehicle running smooth.
- Vehicle specific scheduled routine servicing and maintenance to keep your new or used vehicle on the road longer, at the lowest operating cost, and to avoid those unexpected breakdowns.